Monday, May 3, 2010

this empty paaaaage.



who the fuck cares.
i am a fucking college graduate and i could jump off a ten story high building and not die. i am totally fucking sure of it.
i want to kill people who have done me wrong with my bare hands and pull trees out of the ground. but not really the tree part because that would be cruel.
tonight, i rest in bed with the toney bean, completely free to feel however i would like, no last minute work to be done, no test to study for, no early morning class.
no, just pure freedom.

and yet, i am still utterly angry with the past. when will i grow up?

i can't help but feel tragically and hopelessly in love with my best friends. no sexual attraction. and yet, i feel as if i could spend my lives with them. if only someone could love them the way i loved them, they would never be lonely again.
but then who would i love? and who would love me?

really, honestly, the last thing i want to do is grow up.

i need to stop thinking/talking/worrying about the past. life goes on and things fucking change. people change too. and i was never true to myself, anyway. i think i am now. i don't know how i could not be. all i have to look at is myself. all the time. all day long. and i need to learn that all these things that remind me of you and make me feel so angry, really should remind me of only me. because this was all my life. and none of your's.

break.

No comments:

Post a Comment