Wednesday, March 31, 2010

When you sleep.



i think this is my falling in love song. i have been listening to it a lot. am i falling in love?

mister pensacola racquetball has been cut off from communication. so today while i was practicing my racquetball skills with the instructor he just stood there, watching me, waiting for me to notice him. it made me furious. guys expect way too much. i never looked his way.

i was rummaging through the lost souls of craigslist personal ads and i came upon a kid in my cardio weight training class. best. day. ever.


my life is getting hectic and i am getting sleepy with it all. i just want to wake up in the middle of the summer, a millionaire with a maserati. i don't even know what the fuck that is.

but i want it.

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment