Wednesday, April 7, 2010

breakfast in cemetary.



in case you didn't know, beat happening is where i got the title for my blog. my first love. my only love. calvin johnson.
"calvin you're my guy with incredible blue eyes, but, i've got to live my own life."
but beats happening. i think it refers to the fact that my day to day occurs with the constant sprawling of beats minute to minute. and that's where the videos/songs play in. they describe how i feel for the day. or relay a fleeting thought i had that made me feel something. or sometimes i heard the song on the radio, or played the record it was on, or took a nap to it. and it made me feel something i hadn't felt in days. so i write about it.
this song is one of my favorites. cast a shadow is ultimately the best, in my opinion. my ultimate fairy tale dream song. the day i feel that way about someone, honestly, earnestly, truly, it will be right.
i just found out some guy redid that song.
beat happening ties into a lot of my life. i think from the moment i heard them, i knew we were destined for a life together.
i could go into so much, but i think it hurts a little more than i can handle right now.

i want to be i want to be i want to be
in my cave.

2 comments: